Quick guide how to open a business account with Mistertango.
Company's CEO (or officially authorized person by CEO) must open and verify a personal account first.
This must be done by downloading Mistertango app:
1. Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mistertango
2. iOS devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mistertango/id1242266601?mt=8
Try to ensure good conditions for document scanning and selfie so that everything is in proper quality.
After personal account is verified please initiate business account registration. This can be only done via Mistertango app as follows:
1. Login to your personal account via Mistertango app;
2. Click the "Menu" icon on the top left and select "Mistertango for business";
3. Select company's registration country and press "Continue";
4. Enter an e-mail address which must be different from your personal one and press "Submit";
5. Follow the instructions which will be sent to your e-mail address that was stated in point 4.
Please note that company's account can only be accessed through the login to your personal account.
List of required documents for business account opening:
1. Certificate of incorporation or another equivalent document not older than 3 months (must be translated in English and confirmed by notary or with an apostille);
2. Articles of Association (Statute) or other equivalent document governing the management of the company (must be translated in English and confirmed by notary or with an apostille);
3. The copy of Director's ID or passport;
4. In case of business account opening is initiated by another person than company's CEO a Power of Attorney (authorization signed by CEO) is a must (must be in English and confirmed by notary or with an apostille);
5. Any documentation supporting business enforcement: utility bill (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, gas, water), Property or Municipal Tax receipt, Post Office savings bank account statement or other;
6. Previous year tax declaration or other relevant document (if applicable);
7. Bank statement not older than 6 months (if requested);
8. Company's UBO structure.
9. Passport or national ID card copy of company's ultimate beneficiary owners who have more than 25% of shares;
10. Special certificate or license (if requested);
11. Company’s AML and KYC procedure signed by company's CEO (if requested).
Important: account might be suspended in case applicable fees will not be paid within one month period after account activation.