Here is a quick guide on how to open a business account with Mistertango.
Company's CEO (or officially authorized person by CEO) should open and verify a personal account first.
This must be done by downloading Mistertango app:
1. Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mistertango
2. iOS devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mistertango/id1242266601?mt=8
Try to ensure good conditions for document scanning and selfie so that everything is of proper quality.
After personal account is verified please initiate business account registration. This can only be done via Mistertango app:
1. Login to your personal account via Mistertango app;
2. Click the "Menu" icon in the top left and select "Mistertango for business";
3. Enter an e-mail address which must be different from your personal one. This will be your company's account which can be accessed only by you or user that is linked to that account.
Please follow the instructions that will be sent to your e-mail just after above-mentioned steps are completed.
Required documents for business account opening:
1. Certificate of incorporation or another equivalent document not older than 3 months (notarized or apostilled);
2. Articles of association (Statute) or other equivalent document governing the management of the company (notarized or apostilled);
3. Passport or national ID card copy of company's ultimate beneficiary owners who have more than 25 percent of shares;
4. Special certificate or license ( if requested);
5. Company’s AML and KYC procedure (if requested).
NOTE: All documents must be in English.