Quick guide how to open a business account with Mistertango.
Company's CEO (or officially authorized person by CEO) must open and verify a personal account first.
This must be done by downloading Mistertango app:
1. Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mistertango
2. iOS devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mistertango/id1242266601?mt=8
Try to ensure good conditions for document scanning and selfie so that everything is in proper quality.
After personal account is verified please initiate business account registration. This can be only done via Mistertango app as follows:
1. Login to your personal account via Mistertango app;
2. Click the "Menu" icon on the top left and select "Mistertango for business";
3. Select company's registration country and press "Continue";
4. Enter an e-mail address which must be different from your personal one and press "Submit";
5. Follow the instructions that will be sent to your e-mail address stated in point 4.
Please note that company's account can only be accessed through login to your personal account.
Required documents for business account opening:
1. Certificate of incorporation or another equivalent document not older than 3 months (confirmed by notary or with an apostille);
2. Articles of Association (Statute) or other equivalent document governing the management of the company (confirmed by notary or with an apostille);
3. Passport or national ID card copy of company's ultimate beneficiary owners who have more than 25 percent of shares;
4. Special certificate or license (if requested);
5. Company’s AML and KYC procedure signed by company's CEO (if requested).
6. In case of business account opening is initiated by another than company's CEO person Power of Attorney (authorization signed by CEO) is a must (confirmed by notary or with an apostille);
NOTE: All documents must be in English.